Friday, April 11, 2014

•Cracks• PLEASE FEATURE

Love This One😭😱😂

I've not had a feature without the free song yet😢😔😪😝

So I hope this gets featured!😂😂😭😭

PLZ FEATURE VIDEO STAR!😢😩😩😪😂😂

I BEG YOU, IM ACTUALLY ON MY KNEES😂😂😂

So Simply Grace quit Youtube😥😒👊😠

We were gonna collab❤️😩😳

But we can't now Becuase she quit😪😵😵

Happy Spirit😄😄😄😭

The cracks on my hand are absolutely rubbish😂😂😂

LOL!!!❤️❤️

Thanks for 260+❤️😭😂

Thank you so so much😂😂

Collab's COMIN up soon😂😄❤️

If you have 200+ we could collab😄😭😂

Inspired by Lance FX😄

He's so amazing!😂😂👊👊

Captain America: The Winter Solidor😂😂

AMAZING FLIPPEN AMAZING😂😂😄😄❤️❤️

By the way I've only got 3 spaces for collabs😂😄❤️

I'm so glad Colleen's Stayin😄😂❤️

She's the one that got me this far😵😂😝

Seeya😄

*DISCLAIMER* "Copyright Disclaimer Under Secrion 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use isba use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.


Created using Video Star: http://xxsurl.com/hfeb9w

No comments:

Post a Comment